Very well put and true.....except when it comes to cars then it has to be a
Carol Shelby 2013 Mustang again all "AMERICAN MADE". But they were all sold
before production even started, it was the highest HP engine ever produced
in a production car in excess of 850 HP. If you had one of them you could
trade for a dozen Porsche's and still have money left over. It was one of
those cars that if you had to ask how much it was you couldn't afford it.

Not like Elecraft radios and equipment where the highest performance is at
the most reasonable cost of any.

73,
Fred/N0AZZ
K3 Ser # 6730--KX3 # 2573--K2/100 # 6470-KAT100
P3/SVGA--KPA500--KAT500--W2