John,

For one thing, your TX Buffer output is lower than expected. That may or may not be a problem.

More important is that there is input to the Bandpass Filter, but no output. That may be an indication that the frequency of the signal is not correct. Do you have the K60XV option or the Rework Eliminators installed? The best way to tell is look at the value of C71 - if it is 82pF then the answer is these are not installed - check the secondary menu for the D19 parameter, in this case it should be set to "n" (no). OTOH, if C71 is 120 pF, then the change has been made for the K60XV option (or by adding the Rework Eliminators in the absence of the K60XV - if that is true, the D19 menu parameter must be set to "Y" (yes).

That will affect 40 meters, but the other bands should be OK unless there is some other problem with the VFO frequency.

You can measure the frequency of the VFO using the internal counter probe and the CAL FCTR menu - for bands below 21 MHz it should be close to 4913 kHz greater than the dial indication - for 15 meters and above, it should be 4913 kHz lower.

If that does not resolve the problem, ask again.

73,
Don W3FPR