On 9/4/2013 3:10 PM, Karl-Heinz - DL2FAG wrote:
> I  have  just  test  it  with  virtual  serial  ports (generated by an
> external   application),   which   I   split  to  use  the ports (CAT,
> Rotor, winkey etc) simultanouly on  different other running
> application (like mixw, LOGic)

Then it sounds as if Win4K3 is so poorly written that it can not
tolerate delay or can not tolerate unexpected data as would be the
case if AI1; and the user changed bands.  The issue is most likely
the "unexpected data" ...

It is good to know that Win4K3 fails with any virtual ports and this
is not a microHAM specific issue.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV