Folks,

Can't seem to find this in the user's manuals.  The K144XV internal 2 meter
transverter for the K3 presumably has a 50 ohm output, but no antenna tuner.
I'd like to use one with a commercial antenna that has a "nominal" impedance of
50 ohms, fed by a 30 foot run of LMR400 coax.  I wonder if there is any
indication from the K144XV if the SWR is out of line.  What would it do?
Unfortunately, my VNA doesn't reach 2 meters, so I'd be guessing all the way.
Maybe someone has some experience with this?

Thanks and 73,

Oliver Johns
W6ODJ