From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of W5UXH
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 9:54 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] [KPA500] New amp and tuner working perfectly, one simple
question

UPS delivered around 4 PM yesterday.  Could not completely switch over to
the new setup last night, but did it at 5:30AM this morning.  It all
integrates and does exactly what it should, really nice features!

My question is very simple and totally unimportant.  I notice the LCD has a
symbol on the left that I think indicates when the KEY_OUT line from the K3
is asserted.  I would guess that is all it does.  I have not found any
reference to it in the manual and a search of postings does not lead me to
similar queries, but it is not easy to formulate the query.

Can someone enlighten me?

Chuck, W5UXH
(happy camper)