Dear Gang:

We will again be operating a Zombie Flash Mob (formerly Zombie Walk) during
Pacificon on Saturday, October 12 at 8pm Pacific time on 7.200 LSB until
whenever.  Head Zombie Ken, WB6MLC, will be set up in or near the NorCal QRP
room, and zombies will be operating all over the Marriot, the parking lot, from
home, from their cars, wherever.  Zombie makeup is optional.  Please join in if
you wish.  We'd especially love to hear from DX, that is, stations outside the
grounds of the Marriot.  Since the Elecraft KX3 is the Ultimate Zombie Radio
(UZR), you'll have a chance to see a number of them in operation, including
mine.

For more information, email pacificonzom...@gmail.com, or join the
pacificonzombie yahoo group.

Thanks for the bandwidth.