What is the average level, or noise floor, of the K3's I.F. output?

I'm more concerned about the level at 6 meters, I don't have the PR6, 6
meter preamp and
with no signal, with the internal preamp on, I measure -49dbm.

With a 50.1MHz, one millivolt signal at the RX port, internal preamp on, I
measured -43.5dbm at the I.F. out jack.

After double checking the measurement, it looks like I'm getting 3.5db of
gain in the first I.F. including any gain, or loss, provided by Q10, the
I.F. buffer transistor.  One millivolt is -47dbm at the antenna and I
measured -43.5dbm at the I.F. out jack.

-----
Jack WA9FVP

Sent from my TRS-80 :-)