GM All,

The link provided by Don W4FPR is a very good link. It does have some
cautions that should be observed. Main one is that if you do not select the
"Decline" button (which appears to be to the eye as 'not enabled", but
really is enabled), you could very well download (with your implicit
permission) some applications that might be troublesome for you. Nothing
bad, but possibly troublesome.

May I suggest going directly to the source of the Atomic Clock Sync program
at http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ and download the program. I have used
this program for many, many years with good results. In the past, I have
found that sometimes the Atomic Clock Sync would sometimes stop working (XP
days) and would have to be restarted. Today, the program has provisions to
repair "problems" that it encounters. I haven't had to use it since I have
downloaded the current program.

Best regards,

Jerry, W1IE