I have been troubleshooting the internal battery on my K2 with a lot of assistance from Don Wilhelm. So far I have not found the problem, so I put the top back on the K2 and plugged in to external power. I have a ladder line-fed dipole on ANT 1 and my triband beam on ANT2.

I have in ATU installed.

When I attempted to tune the rig, I got a Lo P reading. First time I ever had that.

The ATU manual says that POWER setting is too low. I get the same result, regardless of the power setting, regardless of the band, regardless of the antenna.

Is old age getting me, or have I overlooked something very basic, .... or what?

Any advice will be appreciated.

73

Slater  VE5OA
Wolseley, SK Canada