We will be updating the shipping status page with the following info today.

Unfortunately we've been battling the Flu here with 20% or more of our staff out over the past several weeks. Combined with the holidays that's put a squeeze on everything. We're running (limping..) as fast as we can to get product out to everyone quickly. :-)
---

The following dates reflect California PDT (GMT-7) times:

We are shipping both KXPA100-F assembled units and KXPA100-K kits at a good rate daily. With hundreds of KXPA100s out in the field now we have been getting great feedback on its performance.

Assembled KXPA100-F orders received up through the end of September 30th have been notified that they are ready to ship in 1-5 days.

Kit KXPA100-K orders received through the end of June 17th have been notified that they are ready to ship in 1-5 days.

We are shipping kits at a higher rate than assembled units to get order dates in sync. Once we are past the big first week of kit orders we will catch up very quickly.

We notify all KXPA100 back-orders via email prior to shipment for confirmation of shipping and billing information. As always, if you have ordered within the dates (GMT-7) above and have not been contacted by us, please email sa...@elecraft.com and they will take care of you.

73,

Eric
elecraft.com