We just posted the following KXPA100 shipping status update to our shipping status page at:
http://www.elecraft.com/elecraft_shipping_status.htm

(We updated the shipping time to 2-3 weeks on new orders, and updated the notification date through January 1st orders. Also added the company phone number in addition to the existing email to the note about calling us if you have not been notified..

---
*New KXPA100 orders should now ship within 2-3 weeks after order. *

*The following dates reflect California PDT (GMT-7) times:*

We are now notifying assembled and kit KXPA100 orders received up through the *January 1st* that they are ready to ship in 1-5 days.

Also please note that orders for KXPA100s without the ATU are built in different manufacturing runs from the KXPA100s with internal ATU. As a result, non-ATU orders may be notified 1-5 days later than the date listed above.

*Note: *We notify all KXPA100 back-orders via email prior to shipment for confirmation of shipping and billing information. It is possible that our email has been caught by your spam filter or we may have an incorrect email for you. As a result, if you have ordered before the dates (GMT-7) above and have not been contacted by us, please email sa...@elecraft.com <mailto:sa...@elecraft.com>or call us (831-763-4211) and we will quickly take care of you.
--

Eric
elecraft.com