On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:33:35 -0700, Gary McDuffie <mcduf...@actcom.net>
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 07:09:42 -0500, Bill W2BLC wrote:

> I have talked to a couple of local hams with K-Lines about the problem.
> They have experienced the same KAT500 retuning problem, but wrote it off
> as the tuner being overly sensitive to "stray RF." This make me curious
> as to how widespread this problem actually is and how many users just
> accept the problem?

What firmware are you using?  I JUST got my KAT and installed it
yesterday morning.  Mine is V1.41.  I have used it some on a couple of
bands and it has not shown any of these characteristics.  However, since
it is a mere babe and has little experience, I will be very watchful of
the details of operation.  This thing is SOO much better than
Mississippi's Finest!  So far, I love it.

Gary
--
http://ag0n.net
3055: http://ag0n.net/irlp/3055