Good news Ray, I swear by Ian's choke design.  It has worked miracles
here.  As I mentioned in an earlier post I went straight to the 3 section
GM3SEK choke, in fact two of them, one at each end of the coax section.
Works a treat.  I can't speak highly enough of the KPA500/KAT500
combination.

73 Stephen G4SJP