Bob,

Try inserting the headphone plug and removing it several times (with the SPKR+ PH menu set to NO). The wiping action of the contacts on the headphone jack may restore proper speaker response.

Further explanation - if you normally use headphones, oxidation can occur on the contact points of the headphone jack. Insertion and removal of the headphone plug should create a 'wiping' action on the contacts that should wipe away that oxidation. It may take several "wipes" to remove the oxidation, so exercise it a bit before declaring that the headphone jack is "dead".

73,
Don W3FPR