Bill,

I had kind of dropped out of radio until someone showed me qrp psk31.
Really regained my interest and brought me back into the hobby...

Since then I picked up a KX3 along with a number of other toys. After
reading some of the other replies on the thread, all I can say is I've
had a blast working qrp with the kx3 on not only CW and digital, but ssb as
well using some real "garbage" compromise antennas. Most of the fun for me
is to see who I can work qrp with such horrible antennas. Don't get me
wrong, I'd love to have a beam to help me out. But for now I'll enjoy
experimenting with different types of antennas while portable.

Anyways, congrats to the owner of kx3 #5607 and ur first qrp contact.

73,

Steve KS6PD