 From: George Thornton <gthorn...@thorntonmostullaw.com>
To: "'elecraft @ mailman . qth . net'" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Antenna question

This might be a stupid question, but here goes.

I have a small lot.  I currently am using a 3 element Yagi that barely fits on
the property.  I was thinking about getting a vertical as a second HF antenna.
If I put it up it is going to have to be pretty close to the Yagi.

I have a dual receive K3.  If I have both receivers going, one on each channel,
and I broadcast on one of these antennas, am I in any danger of overloading and
frying the other receiver?