Been reinstalling my K3 serial 1391 back into the shack and was connecting it
to the MicroHam USB 3 and was getting some PTT Errors that aren't there if I
remove the USB 3. Does all sorts of funky things with the display like blanking
out the frequency in the VFO, and other general inconveniences. I also have a
BY-1 paddle set up and have the key output connected to my SPE 1K. I plan to
build a cable for ALC this weekend but have been running it through amp more
for antenna switching purposes than for QRO.

Any thoughts on what I should do or what setting I am missing. I have the PTT
set currently for Config:Off-RTS. I am wondering if this is where I am going
wrong.

Thanks,

Keith
AK6ZZ