Tom,

The fact that pins 6, 7, and 8 are designated as 'ground' indicates to me that this is a VGA cable and those pins will be connected together. You need a cable that is wired with all 15 pins independent of each other - in other words, a 'stragiht-thru' cable.

If you want it fast, ask Elecraft to send it via Priority Mail, it will arrive in 3 days.

73,
Don W3FPR