I've since closed down my NaP3 session while I work on my taxes (yuckkk...) but
as I recall, the documentation for that DC Block thing mentioned it was for
systems with less than sparkling sound cards. I'd imagine that the sound card
in my iMac is not top of the line quality, as the iMac wasn't designed to be an
audiophile's best tool.

Jim