Dear all,

I am using K3 with HamRadio de Luxe. Mostly I am quite satisfied. But I have
a few  issues which I would like to hear if anybody should have any
solutions to.

I miss a slider for high cut and one for low cut. Can I add this myself (and
if so how?). Any other CAT software that will do the job?

Using HRD to shift from eg. 20 meter data-R to 40 meter (and selecting
data-R) AND once again selecting 20 meter I am returned to 20 meter LSB (not
data-R). Any solutions?

I am also using DXLab. Clicking on a spot with split on SpotCollector my K3
goes to the split frequency not to the DX's frequency. Any solutions?

InDXLab the Commander seems very rudimentary and I have not figured out any
way to add controls that will get it to any degree near the facilities of
HRD. Have I missed something obvious?

Vy 73 de
OZ1CCM "Kel"

Kjeld Holm