Dan,

I don't know if the big AMP will use ALC in any fashion, but it certainly
will not get it from the KPA100 AUX I/O pin 4 - that pin is marked on the
schematic as 'nc' - the KIO2 did pass along the internal ALC signal on pin
4, but it is not used with any of the Elecraft external equipment.

73,
Don W3FPR