On Nov 29, 2005, at 2:26 PM, Mark Saunders, KJ7BS wrote:

"WONKY"... That is so funny. I've not heard that one for a while. I have a list of interesting words I've heard people use in my lifetime. WONKY is near the top.

Don't laugh. Wonky is a serious technical term and should not be used lightly.

Websters.com includes an entry from the Jargon file that pretty much describes the proper use of the term.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901