Yes, the I/Q signal from the KX3 goes through an analog buffer directly into a two-channel analog to digital converter. All processing is then done digitally by the DSP. Correcting the frequency response is a simple matter of multiplying the frequency points by the correct number before they are displayed. It's a good example of something that would be complicated using analog circuitry but is trivial with a DSP.

Alan N1AL