From: Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] PX3

Ed,

In my current ignorance, I don't know if the PX3 has an RF input. The
literature says it uses the RX I/Q as input - which means it will not
handle the 8 MHz IF output of the K3.
It may be possible if one feeds the K3 IF output to an SDR device
(Softrock RX, LP-Pan, SDR-IQ, etc) which does have I/Q outputs, but who
knows at this time.

At this point, it is only speculation on my part.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 4/5/2014 2:56 PM, Edward R Cole wrote:
> So that sounds like it can be used with the 1st IF of the K3.  Having
> both radios that makes the PX3 even more attractive.  Size is really
> nice for portable operating with KX3. And feed thru of computer
> control of KX3, nice!

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"