Phase noise is quite low on 2 meters, since the LO for 2 meters is derived
directly from the HF-6 meter synthesizer. We'll post measurements on this soon.

The 2-meter module can be used on CW, SSB, and some data modes once the
temperature compensation is applied. It is not just an FM/AM unit.

73,
Wayne
N6KR