Gentlemen,

Thank you for a fantastic list of hints and tips so far!

As Gary, KI4GGX, pointed out I should have mentioned the options that I have
coming. It's a K3/100 with a KRX3 and a handful of filters. Simple but very
effective, I'm sure.

Keep them coming please- I have a week more to fill while the UPS man pedals
his way across the country :)

73 de John, KK4OYJ

On 3 May 2014, at 14:36, WILLIS COOKE via Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>