-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sverre Holm
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: RE: [Elecraft] K2 BFO Test

Don,

How about a single capacitor (1-4 pF) from the junction of the crystals and
the L33 inductor as in
http://www.ac6rm.net/mailarchive/html/elecraft-list/2005-08/msg00562.html?
Does that create potential stability problems also?

I've got this link on my K2 mods page and just wanted to make sure I can
recommend it and keep it there. I have never had any problems with BFO range
myself so I have no personal experience with this myself.

73

Sverre
LA3ZA
http://www.qslnet.de/la3za/