*Subject:*  Beyond Disrespect!]

*Beyond Disrespect!*

In the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham asked the Lord to spare the
city if he could find 50 righteous people. God responded to Abraham's plea
"If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all
...Genesis 18:16-33

The movie " Corpus Christi " is due to be released this June to August. It
is a disgusting film set to appear in America later this year which depicts
Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in
theaters for a while. It's called "Corpus Christi" which means "The Body of
Christ". It's a revolting mockery of our Lord. But we Christians can make a
difference.

That's why I am sending this e-mail to you. If you do send this around, we
just might be able to prevent this film from being shown in Canada and
America . Let's stand for what we believe and stop the mockery of Jesus
Christ our Savior. Where do we stand as Christians? I am forwarding this to
all I think will respect and appreciate being informed. Please help us
prevent such offenses against our Lord. There is no petition to sign, no
time limit, or minimum number of people to send this to…It will take you
less than 2 minutes!

If you are not interested and do not have the 2 minutes it will take to do
this, please don't complain if God does not seem to have time for you. *Imagine
what would happen if this film were depicting Mohammad in the same
way...the Islamic world would be in flames!!*. Apparently, some regions in
Europe have already successfully banned the film. All we need is a lot of
prayer and a lot of e-mails.

*JUST GET THE WORD OUT!*

....Will God be able to find at least 50 righteous people who are willing
to express their concern and voice their opinion against this act of
blasphemy?

<http://free.motitags.com/index.jhtml?partner=%5eB5J%5ezeb002_%5eB5J%5exdm014%5eYYA%5eus>

-