This is likely to waste a lot of Elecraft's Internet bandwidth.  I say
that not because it's my own personal judgment thing, but because it's
inappropriate for this audience.

End the flame war before it starts.  Do not answer.  No
counter-arguments will be productive.  This thing is basically a chain
email, and may be list spam.  If you argue the point(s), it will be a
waste (also) of your own personal time.  The originator may be a net
ghost.

Eric is the list moderator.  I'm not.  This is a _request_ to the
originator and others that might respond.  Follow the list guidelines
(http://www.elecraft.com/elecraft_list_guidelines.htm).  The
guidelines make very good sense if you read them carefully.

73,
matt W6NIA

On Wed, 14 May 2014 21:53:08 -0500, you wrote:

>*Subject:*  Beyond Disrespect!]
>*Beyond Disrespect!*

>In the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham asked

<snipped>

Matt Zilmer, W6NIA
www.elecraft.com
831-763-4211  x129