Good Evening,
The amount of sun this week can be counted in hours not minutes :) There may have been three full days of sun! Maybe the dry season is not too far off. With the sun came gradual warming but wearing a jacket is still advised. Not much logging activity which is very odd. They normally work their longest days during the wettest parts of the year. When it gets dry they are on constant fire watch so that doesn't allow them to cut very long. My second species of hummingbird showed up this week and it is hard to get out the front door without being accosted. So far I have kept the feeder filled for them. Who knows what will happen if I fail that chore. Propagation has been pretty good this week. That is good because the storm induced QRN is getting stronger. The sun has been spotted but not all that active. The ionosphere is getting fed while we're not getting radio blackouts. Good enough for me.

Please join us tomorrow.

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (6 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-

P.S.  Anna's and Rufous hummingbirds are the two species up here.