Hello everyone!
Today i've finished my K-Line!
K3/100 with a P3/SVGA with a KAT500 with a KPA500 with a W2 (although W2 has
not yet been put in line).
I think i got everything to play together nicely (not that its difficult, the
way Elecraft makes it...)
I've put the KAT3 in "bypass" on all the bands that i'm using.
I've selected the per-band power setting.
I'm currently setting all bands to about 15 watts of drive and getting around
300W out to the antenna (a K4KIO HexBeam).
My question is about the operation of the tuner:
when does it actually auto-tune? When the Auto light is flashing or when the
relays are clicking?
Sometimes it seems to start clicking right in the middle of a QSO. Is that
normal? Does that interrupt my signal?
Is there a way to teach it using SCAN or something? Or do i have to PTT and
talk into the mic on every frequency in order for it to memorize the LC values?
How do people normally do this?

Thanks a bunch in advance!