-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jrb
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:08 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Attaching sides to K2 RF board

Hello All and Merry Xmas

Can't figure out where I went wrong here. Attached two 2-D fasteners
to one bare area and one
"unbare" area as per locations pictured  on page 38. Yet when I went
to attach the sides to the RF
board, the only holes that fit are the "bare" ones, one of which I've
attached a 2-D fastener to.

Have I confused left with right sides and attached the fasteners to
one of the bare areas in error?
i.e. do the formerly masked areas go on the bottom, not the top?

Sorry to be so dense, but the manual is really unclear here, unless
the stippled areas in the figures are the
bare areas.

TIA

Jeff

KG6ZVT