To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] RF in the Trees

On 6/26/2014 4:12 PM, Rick Bates, WA6NHC wrote:
This may be off topic, but in light of it being Field Day Weekend in
the US....

It's radio, Eric will probably see it as relevant, unless we overdo it, which we do at times. :-)

The arrow has an issue because it gets hung up or in branches and
doesn't have enough mass to pass through some branches or allow
gravity to pull it down.  Should it comes later, the risks of
impalement can ruin the day.