Bug users,

A few months ago Jim, W0EB, posted a notice offering a device called a "dot
stabilizer" to bug users.  I have purchased and installed one of these on my
ancient Vibroplex Champion.  It is quite amazing.  Gone are "scratchy dots"
and sending is smoother and more regular. Before Jim's post I did not know
that such a device existed.  No bug user should be without one.   The CW
Police may still not like my occasionally intentional long dashes and
sometimes Lake Erie swing - sorry about that decoder-users, but my dots,
smoothness and error-free sending have significantly improved.

73,

Buzz

W3EMD