looks like the mixw pdf help file(s)

MixW 2.19 Help File by Scott Hill, K6IX

http://k6ix.net/MixW.html

is more complete than the one found in the actual mixw 2.20 pgm

*I don't use MixW* but it sounds like MixW is in the wrong sideband.
73,
    ... Joe, W4TV

On 2014-07-16 10:54 AM, David Cole wrote:
Joe,
Is there something else that might explain the actions of the signal in
the waterfall of MixW?

I have tried DATA A in REV sideband, (I thought that would fix the
issue), and the signal does not stay pinned to the same frequency under
the MixW calibration marks...  As I tune up, MixW moves the calibration
marks, but the signal moves in the opposite direction...  This happens
no matter if in REV or not, In DATA A, it never tracks correctly.  If I
reach over and switch to AFSK A, it tracks as expected...  Stays pinned
to the frequency marker, which is moved as I tune.

I would expect that only changing to REV would correct this, but it does
not.  Hence why I question my understanding...

--
GB & 73
K5OAI