On 7/21/2014 9:51 AM, Lyle Johnson wrote:
The PA (KX3 or KXPA100) operates directly off the supply power and current is proportional to power level and drive, but not supply voltage.

Thanks, Lyle. The additional question I was asking here is if the KXPA100 pull proportionally less current from a 14.8V supply to achieve the same output power than from an 11.1V supply? (The difference is one less cell in the Li-Ion pack.) The calculation I'm getting at here is for a given pack weight, do 11.1V or 14.8V packs give me the most power out per pound?

73, Jim K9YC