Interesting thread about SKN, different keys, preferences, etc. I have always been a single lever paddle guy....just couldn't get the hang of the squeeze thingy...and now, due to arthritis, right thumb decides to do it's own thing at times. So, I have been looking for a replacement paddle and finally found it from Bengali. He makes a single lever paddle, called the Simplex mono and it's a beaut! Bengali has, up until recently, quoted his prices in Euros; so multiply by 1.18 up to recent exchange rate of 1.30 +. Imagine my delight when I ordered the key to see a quote of 165 Euro OR USDollars....With the Euro trading at 1.18 or so, this is a real bargin compared to previous purchases...so, if interested in a super quality key, now may be the time to order, before the USD dives and Bengali goes back to only charging in Euros...
Merry Christmas y Felix Nuevo Anos.
Tom K6CT aka CX7TT