Hey guys,

I believe SKN is a straight key event.  I also know folks will use bugs
rather than straight keys.  I have but one request.  Well two actually:

1.  Please send cleanly as far as your are able.  If you mean to send
"santa" don't send "sank".  QRS and send clean.  Extra space between
letters is your friend.  I'd rather work a clean fist at 10 wpm then a
string of seemingly random dots & dashes at 20 wpm.

2.  Please, HAVE FUN!  Enjoy the time you spend.

If you can only honor one of these requests, make it the 2nd please.

73!

- Keith KD1E -