my previous reply was the short answer, here is the long answer:

reference:
http://www.mail-archive.com/elecraft@mailman.qth.net/msg171471.html

to quote Wayne from 7/10/2014 7:55 PM

<quote>
Hi all,

Our firmware task lists are sorted by priority. Determination of Priority is democratic to some degree (Squeaky Wheel and other industry standard methodologies). But in practice it involves crystal-ball-gazing, head-counting, arm-wrestling-over-a-beer, and a healthy dose of what-we-have-time-for.

It is not practical for us to publish the lists. They change daily and contain a lot of firmware-speak. We'd rather spend time actually making changes than on sanitizing lists for public consumption.

This is also the reason that we can't make announcements of the form "We will not ever get to feature X." (Imagine trying to do that with your personal Home Repair task list. Would your spouse let you unilaterally decide to remove some of them?) We'd rather be optimistic about it, since you never know when one of our overworked engineers is going to get some unexpected free time.

The most useful guidance I can give you is this. If only one or two users are affected by a particular change, it is less likely to be implemented in the near future. If nearly all users are affected, it darn well better be fixed instantly. Everything else is in a sort of gray zone (see "Determination of Priority," above).

I take responsibility for any muttered oaths against Elecraft pertaining to implementation delays. If it's any comfort: I read all the mail and lose sleep over things we can't get to. All I can say is that we try to make the best decisions we can, given engineering time available.

73,
Wayne
N6KR
</quote>