I am interested in determining which earphone (or speaker) would have the
highest physical movement.  I am deaf and intend to read morse by feeling  the
vibration.  Once I have found the earphone/speaker, I then have another
problem.  I suspect I will have to find the K2's best audio that fits  the
device,
then I need to nullify its audio output, since I do not want the  neighbours to
be annoyed by loud morse noise.   I partially  understand how a speaker works
and in order to decrease its audio  output I will have to remove or partially
remove the paper which joins  the core to the outer body - but will it still
vibrate ?.  Any  suggestions would be most welcome.
John G4BOU