Excuse me while I learn what questions to ask,

Wondering if there is a logging and more program that will allow use of
 CW and the PSK D and FSK D modes of my KX3 in a more complete application
than the KX3 utility terminal?

Secondly...how do you tune in stations using PSK D and FSK D? I find it
very difficuly especially with other psk and rtty stations nearby.
I haven't gotten NAP3 or the KX3Companion to tune correctly as yet except
for SSB and CW wher they do a fine job.

Rob
KA5QQA