From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Pete
Smith N4ZR
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 4:40 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2 plus N1MM logger in CW

One of the N1MM+ developers solved a CW stutter problem today for one of our
users, which was caused by latency in a USB-to-serial adapter.  The solution
was to make sure you're using an FTDI adapter, and go direct to the
manufacturer for the latest version of the driver.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.