To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:35 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Recommendation for a 200 Watt SWR/Wattmeter?

Hello,
now that I started assembling the KPA100 I think
about it purchasing a SWR/Power Meter which may handle
up to 200 Watts and I would prefer one which is
useful in the 1.8 to the 150 MHz range

So far i found two candidates:

1.) Daiwa CN-801H SWR-Meter 1.8 - 200 MHz

2.) Diamond SX-600N SWR/Wattmeter 1.8 - 525 MHZ, 200 Watt

Any comment is appreciated and I thank you in advance for
your help.

73
Thomas, DF7TV