You need to take the two week operator's school in Chicago!  :>)

I have taken this watch on cruise down south and to Europe, as far as
Istanbul and noted no problem, but in Istanbul I have no idea whether it is
synched up or not.  It seemed to be in France and Switzerland.  GPS would
be better, no doubt.  The satellites are definitely "on time."

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen