Hi Wayne,

That would be great. I'm new to QSK and the various noises are distracting.

This past weekend in the CQ WW what I sometimes heard on 10 and 15 meters
was my own signal delayed. I assume that was a globe circling echo. I don't
suppose there would be a firmware solution for that situation.

73,
Mike K2MK

wayne burdick wrote