Hi Wayne and all,

I also didn't have much time for the contest either,but here is what I did.

I have an old mobile hustler set up mounted on an old truck brake rotor that
I use with my KX3 in the house. Didn't have a 10 meter coil, so took the
hustler off and screwed a 102 inch whip on the brake rotor. It is a good
match on 10. I also made 35 contacts, 12 countries and the rest stateside
and Canada. There were 15
SSB and 20 CW contacts with Australia being the longest distance. Lots of
fun. Guess I cheated though, as I was running 10 watts. HI!

73, George NC5G