I replaced all four encoders  ( with help from my friend ) couple of days ago.
It was quite a job as  the whole front panel has to be taken into pieces and
DSP boards has to be taken off.
A good SMD rework station is recommended to clean through holes + experience in
rework not to damage foils in PCB. New encoders are bit thicker so height
difference has to be taken into account while assembling .

New encoders work smooth and  great.

One notice,  be careful when taking off  the knobs as at least RIT encoder is
not having nothing else than small soft metal clips holding it together (
Encoders metal nut has been left out as there is no room or thin enough nut was
not available at the time mine was built )

BR

Olli
OH6CT