Thanks for the update
I can also replicate this by turning on VOX and switching from Data to AM
Good Catch

      From: dave <ho13d...@gmail.com>
 To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 3:09 PM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 bugs

Since I'm the one who began this thread, I'll update with the info
received from Elecraft. Someone might look it up and want to know . . .

They say that, yes, when going into AM mode via the MODE button, with
VOX ON, the K3 "will sometimes go into TX momentarily". So this is a
known bug. And, since it is "sometimes", that would account for why it
comes and goes on the K3 here.

If I get any additional info I will pass it along.

Note that the quote above is an actual quote, not something I made up
and attributed to Elecraft. Have to put this disclaimer in here since
one responder made up a quote and attributed it to me . . .

73 de dave
ab9ca/4

Message delivered to hlyin...@yahoo.com