Hi all,

Starting this week, my K3 #1255 (year 2008) started showing ERR messages when I swithed it on. First ERR message was ERR BP1.
After pressing any button of the K3 the following messages appeared:
ERR LPF, IO3, IF1, XV3, AT3, PA1 and BP3.

After cycling through these messages, they are gone and everthing works as normal. Switching the K3 off and on again immediately after that, the same thing happens again.

Switching the K3 off and on after 5 mins of operation, everything is normal, no messages at all.

Could this be caused by an empty back-up battery? Wonder if other owners had a simular problem.

73
Arie PA3A