I agree. Operating without a panadapter to see what's on a band has become too tedious for me :-)

The only negative on the PX3 for me is the absence of the mode where the band stays fixed on the display while your cursor moves across it as you change frequency. Once (or if!) that is added to my PX3 it will be well-nigh perfect.

73, Phil W7OX